Monday, December 18, 2006

Gangsta Leans

the cocky Americans are still playing their ignorant self in the case of welcoming Dice-K and the $103,000,000 USD that the Boston Red Sox have shoved out...

quoting Bill Simmons, my favorite sports writer...
"And speaking of Dice, I'm excited to have the Japanese Pedro on my team but have two concerns going in. First, I'm disappointed that he doesn't look a little more villainous than he does. I like my mysterious Japanese pitchers with unpronounceable names to have cold eyes, a blank stare, a 20-hair fu manchu and the same icy look that Sato's nephew had while he was trying to destroy Daniel-San at the end of "Karate Kid II." Those are the guys who would be terrifying in the ninth inning of a 1-0 game. Dice looks much more happy-go-lucky and friendlier than I expected, like one of those giddy exchange students in college who tries to join a frat and ends up having his stomach pumped on the second night. I'm not sure this is a good thing. And second, it's always a little scary when the Red Sox spend $103 million on a pitcher who owns the same winter jacket as my wife. No, really."
[rest of the Simmons article]

guess when Americans pay their dollars to see competitive sports they wanna see this:
Put a smile on Melo's face, 'cuz Nate Rob is GANGSTA!!!!

note: no videos of the fight can be found on youtube, cuz D. Stern's a bitch.
That's my word.
b.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home