Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Kanye West still got fresh tricks in his bag

For a while I really thought that he'd lost it...
I thought he'd been too busy foolin' around with Nigo pullin' off stupid gags like this and this

But Kon Louis Vuitton Don has come back full force...

Like I told you before, Kanye's teaming up with the Area-81 Bboy Joke "Teriyaki Boyz"...
As much as I hate these T-Boyz posers, (don't get me wrong, I'm a big Rip Slyme fan though, but T-Boyz are just WHACK!) Kanye did dish out a delicious piece on his impressive A-La-Carte menu...

[Listen to This]
"I Still Love H.E.R." - Kanye West
via Nah Right
(Thankfully an English Version, with only bits of Teriyaki Boyz)

and if you're a true Hip-Hop fan, you probably know the prequel to the story...

[Listen to This]
"I Used to Love H.E.R." - Common
from Resurrection (1994)
that was Common dishing out truest lyrics on the his love for Hip-Hop, simply a Classic...

b.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home