Friday, February 02, 2007

Second Coming, KB-24.

The new Air Kobe's are about to get dropped....
Check out how they look and all the colorways HERE courtesy of freshnessmag...

I'm not really feeling them though... like I said before, amongst all these new kicks are are dropping lately, not a whole lot of them give me the creepy must-cop desire like they once would...

c'mon guys, The Glory Days of Signature Sneakers are DONE guys!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nowadays fugly signature shoes like these and these just don't bear the uniqueness of the player anymore...
Never once will I get how I feel when i see first saw these, these, these, these, these, these, these, these anymore....

where's L.A. Gear?
b.

1 Comments:

Blogger dudels.inc said...

holy fuck those kb24s are fbugly!!

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home