Monday, November 20, 2006

No need for DNA test for this shit!~

I can't deny it, I'm still happy to see the file sharing function put into use... now I can finally share some of my beloved jewels... one of my initial intentions at wanting to start a blog anyways...

If you enjoyed Kanye West's music, chances are u're loving his style of sampling old soul lines and fast-tracking them into chipmunk speed...

but if you're willing to put down some of the hip-ness and trade in for some subtle-ness, you should really check out what Jay Dee (aka J Dilla) can give u...

try these:

"Runnin'" - the Pharcyde
from Cydeways
and
"Runnin' (Jay Dee REMIX)" - the Pharcyde
from Soulful Genius (Library Of A Legend)

if you listen close enough, B-Rabbit had this song playing in his ride in the movie 8-mile...

and the following is an excerpt of what I talked about with pai-chik while I was doing this post...
pai-chik の発言:
gan, why do i smell fart everywhere i go?
thisbryanguy - ver. 8.32 - http://dudels.blogspot.com/ の発言:
time to put an air-tight plug to ur ass
pai-chik の発言:
not me, dude.. it's not the smell of my fart
pai-chik の発言:
i know how my fart smells
thisbryanguy - ver. 8.32 - http://dudels.blogspot.com/ の発言:
shizzay, ain't no DNA testing for that shit huh?
pai-chik の発言:
no need for DNA testing, my nose can smell it all

say word.
b.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home