Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Virgin Post



Right, here's the thing.. Ever since the creation of the Internet, up until Google's stock price skyrocketed from $100 to nearly $500 in recent days, I’ve never written any posts on web pages, BBS, or BLOG. So, before dudels’ WAG falling into some dudel’s hands, I better get my ass up and write a post.

Last few weeks, I’ve been taking unnecessary pains to bargain a round trip to Vancouver for $2000 less. The thing is, I was hoping to get on some casual rides within 604, from Robson to Mt. Seymour, down to Seattle along I5 for some AF shirts and fresh-made Starbucks Latte, and get my DL replaced on the way, no purposes, no thoughts.



I might just stick with this DL for a while..



p




1 Comments:

Blogger dudels.inc said...

man i gotta say, u need to either cut ur hair off like that again or do something about something... cuz i think that b.c. license was ur "primetime"...
haha

b.

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home