Friday, January 19, 2007

Slow Dancin' in a Burning Room...


Mayer Testin' Gears out...

Seeing other ppl doing things with what I also have always gives me mixed feelings, like seeing someone else shooting cooler pictures with the same camera that I haver, or doing some crazy moves on NBA2K6 that I'd never try doing before...

Back when I was still playing guitar, this one day I was at a Tom Lee trying out some new pedals, and then some dude came and borrowed my guitar and spilled out a very cool riff with it...
After he gave me back my guitar I kinda froze for about a good 5 seconds, half wonderin' if that thing was mine afterall...

[listen to what John's playing]
"Slow Dancing in a Burning Room" - John Mayer
Continuum - 2006

I'm a inambitious dude filled with self-loath jealousy over other superiors.
Hate on me.
b.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home