Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Second Coming, after 25 Years...

I've tried to ignore it for like, months now...

The "Trendy People" had the talks going on since last month...
[see here] and [here]

Then there was the "World Tour" from NYC to Hong Kong to Beijing to Manilla to Thailand to....

And last but not least... KRS-One, Kanye, NaS, Rakim, and others were all there for the venue...
[info here]

Hot Kicks will Made You Look...

But I survived it all...
I survived all those publicity smokes and trendy packaging 'cuz I thought I'd long seen through the skin of those stuffs as merely a way to make corporate dollars from doing this....

But I'd fallen from the smart blokes @ Nike's Marketing Department...
May I present to you...

The Second Coming of Air Force One~~~
[official site]

One Question, Where's Dirk Diggler?

I have to say that promoting the same dull chunky shoes by throwing back the same scheme from 25 years ago is simply amazing...

But the real shoes are goddamn fugglay~
[this is what they tryin' to get you buying]

Relating to that...
"Air Force Ones" - Nelly
from Nellyville
(where is this sellout anyways?)

b.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home